- With the order confirmation, the customer is informed of a provisional delivery date or the customer is contacted via phone or email an individual delivery date is agreed.
- We attach great importance to providing up-to-date and accurate information on availabilities and delivery times in the online shop. In exceptional cases, however, there may be delays in delivery. All information on availability and delivery time are therefore without guarantee and can change at any time.
- The seller is not liable for delivery delays caused by suppliers or third parties. If not all of the goods ordered are in stock, the seller is entitled to make partial deliveries.
- If the seller is in default of delivery, the customer (except for special orders) has the right to withdraw from the contract from the 30th calendar day since the originally announced delivery date. In this case, the seller will reimburse the customer for amounts already paid in advance. There are no further claims against the seller
Delivery and shipping costs
- The goods ordered are usually delivered by Swiss Post to the delivery address specified by the customer in Switzerland or in the EU. The seller is not liable for delivery delays caused by suppliers or third parties.
- The delivery costs are included in the final price or are borne by the Zaffrane Sàrl (free delivery for the minimum purchase of 15 CHF in Switzerland). For EU clients the cost of delivery will be added to their bill unless the seller declares it officially on the website. for any inquiry please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.