In Stock, delivery in 3 days
• Pure Persian saffron threads
• Net weight: 1.5 gr (0.5 gr, 1 gr)
• Superior quality
• Category I-ISO 3632
• Responsible cultivation and gentle hand-harvested
• Store in a dry and cool place
• To be used by March 2024
• Laboratory values: Crocin:> 261; Picrocrocin:> 90; Safranal: 36; Moisture content ≈ 5.99%
• Free from colorings, flavor enhancers, and artificial flavors
Zaffrane’s pure saffron is derived from carefully selecting healthy Crocus sativus onions, tender care during cultivation, and gentle hand-harvested. Our saffron started its journey from the famous region of “Ghaenat-Khorsan”, Iran to add a distinctive flavor to your dishes, slightly bitter with powerful golden yellow color and sweet heavenly floral fragrance. Zaffrane’s pure Saffron is the top product in worldwide saffron cultivation; we aim to reconnect you with nature and its unique tastes.
There are no reviews yet.